♥The Girl Behind the Words♫

Hello,
My name is Elaine. My friends call me Lainey, Dumbo or Pineapple-Grape. <--Long Story.
I'm 15 and currently living in British Columbia, Canada. At the moment I'm on summer vacation but this upcoming September I go into the 10th grade which I'm very excited about. I plan to become a Chemist or a Journalist.
Here are a few things that I love: Computers, Music, Field Hockey, IMVU, Gaiaonline, Roleplaying, Writing.
I also love my family and friends very much because they have influenced me a lot as to what I wish to do with my life. I have 15 best friends and we are all in a group called the S.Fruits. [You can guess what the S means]. I love them dearly and I will indeed hurt anyone back twice as hard if you hurt them.
Those who judge others based on appearances really irritate me. "To judge one based on looks is one of the shallowest things we as man can do." Is what I say.


Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Book List

So I've decided to get into reading a bit more :)
This is the list of books that I hope will grow soon that I've actually finished reading...


Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse/Breaking Dawn - Stephenie Meyer
A Season Of Eden - J.M Warwick
Demon In My View - Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Jessica's Guide To Dating On The Dark Side - Beth Fantaskey


~Lainey

No comments:

Post a Comment